Here are the specific TAGS for the various and sundry life-goals that must be accomplished in each and every gaming level:
- AMMY – First and foremost your most important spirit work tool.
- SUPERBEACON  — Marks your location in the universe.
- MATRIX  — Controls the SuperBeacon through Briggs Field distortions.
- INFINITE MEMORY  — Expanded spiritual footprint over many lifetimes.
- PORTAL [51/52] — In order to use a Portal, you need to be NEAR a Portal.
- LEVEL [31-37] — Achievements add up to build the level of your character.
- MOJO BAG  — Absolutely necessary to traverse dangerous spaces.
- KWAN-YIN CHARM  — Not required but very helpful in certain areas.
- TREASURES  — Various spiritual gifts drop abundantly or rarely.
- SECRETS  — Secrets can be discovered and mastered.
- MAGIC FIND  — Percentage of probability that you will find magic items.
- CHARM FIND  — Percentage of probability that you will find charms.
- AMMY FIND  — Percentage of probability determines ammy drops.
- BOOK FIND  — Percentage of probability determines which book drops.
- POWDERS  — Percentage of probability determines which powders drop.
- INCENSE FIND  — Percentage of probability determines which incense.
- OUT OF BODY  — This key unlocks the Soul for Out of Body Travel.
- ABD  — Arms the Voyager with ABD data as needed for the situation.
- PORTAL AMMY  — Opens the Way to the target destination.
- TAROT READING  — An essential to the beginning of any Voyage.
- BLESSINGS  — Protects the Voyager during the journey.
- LOOTBOXES  — Various treasures and life potions will drop from these.
- WHAT HAPPENED?  — Several variations on this question will trigger.
- WHAT DID YOU NOTICE THIS TIME?  — Several variations will occur.
- HOW DOES IT SEEM TO YOU NOW?  — Several variations will occur.
- OKAY  — Several variations will be offered automatically.
- PLEASE ANSWER ME  — If no answer is typed, this prompt occurs.
- PROCEED TO NEXT CHECKPOINT  — When answer is given, go ahead.
UTILITY TOOL BELT:
- DISPERSING TRIAD  — Disperses and radiates.
- BOOMERANG TRIAD  — Brings things back to the player.
- BLASTING TRIAD  — Acts like a bomb or grenade, with parabolic physics.
- IRON BOLT TRIAD  — Straight & true, like a crossbow bolt.
- PYRO TRIAD  — Clears an area quickly for fast, fast, fast relief.
- GRAPPLE TRIAD  — Grapples onto any wall and draws the player to it.
- AIR MISSILE TRIAD  — Acts like a rocket launcher or BFG.
- HEALING TRIAD  — Healing actions can be taken on team mates.
- RAPID FIRE TRIAD  — Acts very much like an UZI SMG.
These TAGS can be attached to any Wall, Object or Region. A box that is tagged will operate on the top surface typically unless other indicators are used, such as naming the box and using F6 to edit the appearance.
The problem for the Voyager is that is is often hard to see these milestones without the help of the gaming engine, so familiarity is the remedy, making sure that the Voyager takes for granted the various things that will occur in the Between-Lives State and other dimensional voyages that one might find oneself on with or without previous warning.
In short, anything can happen, and the Compleat Voyager will surely cover all the bases without shorting anything or skimping and saving time, energy, money or dedication. This means you.
Okay, so how do we achieve results? We build the level as close to the real thing as we are able, then set the various goal points in place along the gaming route, determined largely by the locks and keys that allow or don’t permit passage.
Remember that TAGGING and TRIGGER TARGETS are all about the NUMBERS and LETTERS, just like the Cabalistic Notations you learned in grade school, unless you attended public school — possibly even PS 61 in New York City — in which case, you never heard about this and aren’t sure you’re hearing it even now.
See You At The Top!!!