Okay, this is what I’ve been sweating out for the past few weeks — Dick’s engine now supports passengers on rafts and box-boats. Single driver only on the fancy speedboats and such. If there’s room to stand, you can carry passengers in multiplayer mode. Here’s the lineup, as soon as they can be tested:
1. Love Boat — A dreamy passage into the Timeless Tunnel of Love. There’s a nifty conference room 3/4 of the way through the tunnel, or 1/4 of the way through, if you go the other way.
2. Sea Raft — Wide open seas, dotted with islands, some big and some small, with mountains, hills, valleys and more. Lake houses abound.
3. Venice — See Venice and die, right? No, that’s Paris. Well, there’s got to be something about Venice that’s worthwhile, or they wouldn’t have moved it to Las Vegas, would they have???
4. Canal Zone — Right out of a James Bond movie, this canal zone is just like the original Team Fortress Level that Claude & I built back in the day when Quake, Doom, Wolftenstein and Duke Nukem were the only games on the market. You’re a SMOGOPS operative and you get a wicked special ops boat to run about in.
5. Boatride — Exactly what it sounds like. It’s a great little stress-buster that you will enjoy for hours and hours at a time, or just chill out for a few minutes on the pleasant waterways…
6. River World I — Not for amateur riverboat pilots, this full-sized riverboat can carry up to 100 passengers. You can disembark, explore, chat, gather, circle-dance or picnic, then reboard the riverboat and continue on your way. The entire journey lasts anywhere from 1/2 hour to several hours with stops along the way.
7. River Rafting — A long journey, designed for super-chilling; in fact, as a stress-buster, I find it actually quite therapeutic. It gets you slowed down and observant, with a sense of peace, safeness and relaxation. A very powerful counter to life-drama and acting-outness.
8. Shire Raft — A fun variant on the river rafting event. You’ll note that the bridges in the Shire are made of mossy wood & stone. You will find some interesting and wonderful Shire Vistas as you travel around.
9. Rebirth — This is WarfTown® as she was meant to be experienced. You start out in the water, coming out of a Bardo Blackout. The first thing you see is the array of docks at the southeastern tip of WarfTown®.
I’m also working a bit at a time on MAYA and TESLA III — they’re going to be really hard to get through, so I’m planning to make an Easy challenge level as well, but that’s a few months away from completion, with thousands of hours already in them. It goes slowly when you put in a lot of detail and adding particle effects and such just adds more hours onto the job.
Don’t expect these to all hit at once. Grishy still has to bundle them up one at a time, and each one must be thoroughly tested before we post it for download on payloads — nobody wants to have to download a bug-fix to run an orb, so we make sure it’s PLAYER-TESTED before release, not just game-designer tested with no lag on a $45,000 game machine, as the Big Guys do. It’s no wonder their stuff is laggy and painfully punishing.
If you still haven’t tried one of my work-orbs, you owe it to yourself to download one and try it. I guarantee that, like thousands of happy users, you’ll like it and want to use the orbs again and again.
Adding to that mix a bit of SuperBeacon work or ZoneBox Inductions will help you get a better hold on your work, and give you boundless energy, like you haven’t had since you were a kid. Why? Spirit Energy is superior to, and above, the organic body. It comes from within, and makes you glow and feel good not just to yourself, but to others. That inner glow is Shakti. That is, in a nutshell, my so-called Big Secret, and if you’re able to use it, you’re completely welcome to it.
Well, now it’s time to off-load all those orbs onto Grishy’s thumb-drive, and let her get to the bundling & testing part. I tried to get into Sl again earlier, managed to stay in for a couple minutes, then blipped back out again, and it’s not even Tuesday (their rollover day). If you’re looking for me on D2 and/or TF2, it hasn’t been happening because of my wonky net connection, which goes in and out intermittently and unpredictably.
Anyhow, I’ll keep trying, and Claude’s trying to figure out how to beat the problem. I’ll be working for the remainder of the night on trading cards. Don’t forget that we have very little time to prepare for the upcoming Ishtar Workshop, which I’m conducting in a manner that will be very supportive to the Canadian Ashram Project as well as to the Prosperity Virtual Ashram, which is our International Community Contact Point.
I have ordered the Native American Spirit Flutes from Odell, as I’ve been planning for several years now; Oz is due back from Israel today, and hopefully by tomorrow we’ll be recording some Spirit Flute Virtual Sound Environments for you, as well as making backing tracks for my orbs with them.
They’re tuned to the didges — I got help from Odell on which thingies go with what, and we’ll soon see how close we came to guessing right on the possible tunings.
See You At The Top!!!