Yes, you read it right — radio crystal EMO WaveForm charms — and furthermore, I meant every word of it. I’ve been on the jewelry bench from about midnight, trying to work out the frequencies of my new radio crystal EMO charms, and damned if they don’t come out right on the money, at a high harmonic of the long low wave at 7.6 hz frequency.
Standing Waves are important to you, even if you never heard of them before, and what’s more, propelling and mutating waveforms and passing waves and waveforms in general are also vital for your work life. Waveforms are easy to understand, and there are plenty of experiments you can conduct personally for your own edification, so that you can finally understand what they are and how they can be used for your work on self. Continue reading →
I had no idea what a log-jam had been built up on the issue of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and as a matter of fact, thought we were done with the subject, but I’m now deluged with emails and messages asking for help in digging out of a relationship with an NPD, and I’ll try to give you a boildown on what I know about the illness. Keep in mind that it has only been identified and studied fairly recently, and not everything is known about it by any means, and that it is currently believed incurable. Continue reading →
One kind of person you definitely do NOT want to marry is someone, male or female, with NPD, Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
What does an NPD look like, exactly?
An NPD is easy to spot. I’ll give you the basic clues in a simple rundown:
1 A very exaggerated sense of one’s talents, skills and importance in the world at large.
2. An obvious and obsessive need for attention, lots of it, and admiration, if available.
3. Fantasies of Great Romance. I don’t have to spell this one out for you.
4. Fantasies of Great Insight, Great Ideas, Personal Greatness in general.
5. Views people as objects or “dolls”, as in “my dolls came to help me give a party!”, or “hey, bitch, how about a blowjob?”.
6. Easily offended, and when offended, crushed beyond hope, until he or she gets his or her way with you. For the NPD, everything, even the most harmless and exalted thing, is a weapon to be used to keep you under control.
7. Self-criticism and NPD do not mix well. NPDs who are confronted with any issues problems will go immediately into a tailspin of rage and/or paranoiac accusations in every direction.
8. Totally Unbelievably Powerful Sense of Righteousness. Even the most evil of acts can be easily rationalized by the NPD, because lying comes easier than telling the simple truth.
9. An NPDs feelings are easily hurt. This is the first and sometimes last line of defense for the NPD who hasn’t yet crushed you down all the way to the ground.
10. Seems very sympathetic and empathetic, but has a heart of stone, no feelings for other whatever, totally sociopathic in every respect, and a potential candidate for doing harm to others without a single drop of remorse.
11. Has no respect for others, yet demands respect from others, and has a temper tantrum when that doesn’t happen to his or her expectations.
12. Is able to easily rationalize and justify the most barbaric and animalistic acts, thinks of them as completely ordinary and in every respect totally normal. Doesn’t everyone do what I do??? Of course they do.
13. Bad things tend to happen around an NPD. They get hurt easily and others get hurt just by being near them, either physically or emotionally or both.
14. Sense of Personal Entitlement. The world owes them a living, and they tend to let their totally disrupted partner carry the weight of earning the living for both of them.
Most women tell me that they were seduced by poetry or work ideas, spoken words. Poetry can be used for seduction or as a transportative device into the higher dimensions. It all depends on what you really want from it. In most cases, the seducer was someone they wouldn’t ordinarily even want to meet in a crowded elevator. There are millions of casual sexual predators out there, and flirtation is not yet outlawed, though it soon will be. Continue reading →
What with all this about charity fundraising auctions and all, I started looking at what other items we could sell at a fundraiser, and came up with Tattoo-Fashions.com — it’s all about wearable art, upcycled jeans, shorts & tops, hand-painted abstract images and peace and love hippie graffiti by listed American artist ej gold. Instead of taking up a lot of space here, I’ll just give you the link to go look & see… tattoo fashions website —
We all know the effects of aging, but if you’re out there on the ever-popular Mate-Market, age effects are anything but welcome. Let’s generate a short list of the biggest problems… okay, first on the list would be age lines, which includes crow’s feet, cracked lips, worry lines, frown lines and just plain pits, crags and crevices.
Then comes a parade of concerns: sagging breasts, butt and tummy; puffy eyes, mottled skin, corns, moles, cellulite, varicose veins and a variety of personal tragedies in the form of self-imagined “imperfections” and “blemishes”.
There are many thousands of remedies available to the elderly mate-hunter; first and foremost would be cosmetics, which can transform a person into someone they aren’t, as any movie-goer can tell you. In daylight, of course, the pumpkin reverts to type.
Been really busy lately. Rome wasn’t built in a day. It took a day and a half. Actually, I’m nowhere near finished with it. I have four more major palatial buildings to put in, then all the detail work; the streets of Ancient Rome were packed with every hustle imaginable. There were no police, no justice system, nothing like that at all. Every citizen was responsible for the safety of his home, and houses had no windows, for protection against intrusion — the only light and air came from the atrium. I’ve taken a break from Roman towers and fortifications at 3200 metres, in order to do a little work on the Grand Tour…
Associated Press: Super-Cruise Ship U.S.S. Titan arrived in Prosperity Port today and, according to Captain Geoffrey P. Spaulding, she is here as the first Port of Call on her 2013 Cruise Around the Universe. You’re invited onboard to look around, and if you get tired of walking the decks, there are tons and tons of overstuffed deck chairs for relaxation.